Careers @ NRM Telecom & Security Services
NRM Telecom & Security Services is building a reputation as being a outsourcer of choice of industry leaders in the Network/Data and the Security Industry in Canada.
Please send all Resumes to Careers@nrmtelecom.com referencing the job and why you should be the next employee of NRM Telecom & Security Services. Technicians get trained in all disciplines so you never get bored and the company has a diverse base of skillsets to draw on! Thank you for your interest.
Technician Job Description
Under the general supervision of the Manager – Operations, the NRM Telecom Solutions technician installs and repairs: Data, Video, Security and High Speed Internet systems and equipment.
- Installs, tests and repairs client based data networks in commercial client locations throughout Northern Ontario and Manitoba.
- Installs and tests High Speed Internet systems in both residential and commercial client locations throughout Northern Ontario and Manitoba.
- Installs and tests Video services in a residential setting in Thunder Bay.
- Installs and tests Security systems in both residential and commercial locations throughout Northern Ontario and Winnipeg.
- Works very closely and attentively with a senior technician in most situations above.
- Participates in and complies with all applicable Health and Safety Regulations and Legislation.
- Interacts and provides end customer with focused attention to their needs and training on system installed as applicable.
- Must be fluid in MS Office applications – specifically Excel and Word.
- Must be a self starter, neat, clean, professional and very organized in this position.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A degree/diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Computer related courses with a penchant for a hands on approach to apply this learned ability.
- Must not be color blind and possess a valid Drivers license.
- Must be capable of issuing and comprehending clearly understandable written and oral communication.
Conditions of Employment
- Work non standard hours as required to meet client and customer expectation.
- Work and travel throughout Northern Ontario is an absolute requirement.
- Ability to obtain or already possess First Aid Level C, WHMIS, Fall Arrest and a CPIC Police Background check.
- Work in a team or on your own in a supervised and unsupervised work environment.